Benefit Retreats at Hits the Spot Yoga
For Two Decades, We’ve Held Day-Long Retreats to Benefit
Organizations That Support People Around the World
Our retreats feature a day of yoga and meditation for participants, with 100% of the proceeds going to organizations that supports people in communities across the globe.
Organizations that have benefited in the past include:
- The Angkor Hospital for Children, Cambodia
- The Brattleboro Drop-In Center, VT
- Foyer Evangelique Orphanage, Haiti
- Groundworks Collaborative, VT
- House of Hope, MA
- Hundred Nights, NH
- The Lake Clinic, Cambodia
- Pure Water for the World, VT
- The Women’s Resource Center, Cambodia
Currently, we cannot hold retreats as all classes are online. Once the yoga studio reopens to in-person practice, we look forward to offering retreats again and to supporting organizations that are working to improve people’s lives around the world.
Photo credit: Jenna Rice Creative